About this item
Thai Granite Mortar & pestle are ancient tools that no modern kitchen should be without. They are handy for everything from cracking peppercorns and crushing tender herbs to making pesto and guacamole. This solid, hand-carved Thai Granite mortar and pestle is hefty and Rock hard, its matte surface created friction for grinding but was smooth enough to wipe clean easily, and its heft made crushing a breeze from mashing delicate herbs to grinding stubborn peppercorns. The bowls deeply sloped shape and matte texture keep ingredients in the center. The pestle and inside surface of the mortar are polished smooth, so it will not absorb odors from food. Beautiful appearance and will last a lifetime. Make a wonderful gift. Note: to protect your kitchen counter, we suggest putting a cloth beneath the Thai Granite mortar and pestle.
- Manufactured in Thailand with the highest quality. 9.25″, 8.25″, and 7.25″ diameter, , 7.25″ height. 9.25″ pestle
- Handmade from a single block of extremely hard (Mohs Scale 7+), dark granite, 3 sizes available
- Indestructible, will not chip or crack no matter how hard you pound
- Excellent for bringing flavor out of seeds, nuts and spices
- Beautiful appearance, a work of art to show off in your kitchen
Customer ratings by feature
Easy to clean
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
18cm/7", 20cm/8", 23cm/9"
$28.99 – $44.99 (Price_excluding_sale Tax)
$69.99 – $89.99 (Price_excluding_sale Tax)